The Drop Festival kicks off on Saturday February 29th at Dolphins Rugby Club at Sunshine Beach in NOOSA and to make sure you get the most of your day, we’ve put together THE DROP FESTIVAL ULTIMATE SURVIVAL GUIDE!
Still need a ticket? Get yours HERE!
· No ID no entry. Everyone must provide valid ID to enter the event. Check our FAQ’s to make sure you’re covered.
· All attendees aged 15 and under must be accompanied by a responsible parent and / or guardian holding a valid Adult (18+) Event ticket when entering the festival and at all times whilst at the event. An adult can accompany a maximum of 2 minors. See our Youth Policy for details.
· There are NO PASSOUTS. Once you leave the venue, you cannot re-enter.
· The Drop Festival is CASHLESS. Our bars & vendors accept all major credit and debit cards.
For more information please visit our info page
Your Ticket – make sure you have your hard copy or digital ticket ready upon entry. No ticket, no entry.
Valid photo ID – The Drop Festival Noosa is an all ages. No ID, no entry. Please bring with you either a Current valid Australian Drivers License, Current Passport, Government issued proof of age card or an international drivers license (with a photo). If you are aged 13-17 years old you can bring any of the above or a School ID card with a photo. For minors 15 and under who don’t have a driver’s license (Learner’s Permit) or a current valid passport, we will also accept a copy of your birth certificate PLUS either a Medicare Card, Student ID Card or Bus Pass.
Your phone & portable phone charger – so you can call your mates to let them know where you are, who you’re seeing next and you can take all the snaps all day long.
Sun protection – remember to Slip, Slop Slap and bring a hat, sunscreen and sunglasses.
Your credit/debit card – The Drop Festival Noosa is completely CASHLESS. Now you don't have to worry about losing your notes on the dance floor! All our bars, food vendors and market stalls will be completely cash-free. So remember to leave your bills at home, bring cards or use pay-pass on your phone.
A bag – To carry all your goodies! But remember – no bags bigger than an A4 piece of paper will be permitted inside the festival site!
Reusable Water Bottle – Stay hydrated and refill throughout the day at one of the refill water stations throughout the festival. Metal water bottles will not be permitted.
Raincoat – Rain or shine, The Drop Festival will go on so come prepared.
Good vibes & a smile – It’s going to be a great day! Enjoy the music, look after your mates and most importantly have fun!
Leave the surfboard, pet dog and umbrella at home. Please see our full list of all other PROHIBITED ITEMS.
You can check out all the important Noosa shuttle and transport info on our GETTING THERE page.
Stay safe and enjoy the day with Stay Ok’s Pre Festival Safety Checklist:
· Make a plan with your mates
· Have a contact strategy
· Stay cool and stay hydrated
· Remember to eat
· Mind your mood
· Learn the recovery position
· Find support on site
· Know the risks
And for more info on all of the above please check out our FAQ’s.
Enjoy the music, look after your mates and most importantly have fun!
See you in NOOSA!